- Install a Solar PV system on 10 properties to meet planning targets stipulating that 10% of a property’s energy comes from renewable means.
- The installation of 50 monocrystaline solar PV panels.
- 10 x 0.93kW systems installed.
- As well as meeting the 10% renewable energy, the system is also eligible for the Feed in Tariff, which is guaranteed for 25 years.
- The whole system generates 8,350kW per anum at 41.3p per kWh.
- It is estimated that throughout the life of the feed in tariff, the system will generate a collective £86,213.75 for the owners.